Laura Baldrich, illustrator, painter and designer living in Olot.
Trained at the School of Arts and Crafts Illa of Sabadell and the Faculty of Art at the University of Barcelona.
- Illustrator in exhibition activities, catalogs, posters, magazines and supplements (the literary “4Ratlles”, Lola Anglada prize for illustrations of “Where lies fear”, ed. Meteora)
- Exhibitions, posters and catalogs for the Museum of Garrotxa, Sala Oberta, Mostra de pessebres. “Young Prize 2002”, “Anquin Gallery”, Reus, Tarragona; “Hall of the Cultural Services”, Lleida; Collective Exhibition in Sala d’Art Jove, Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona;
- Collective Exhibition in Art Hall of the Regional Council of Alt Empordà, Figueres, Girona; Exhibition Collective Hall “La Caixa”, Girona; Art Gallery “The Senate,” Centelles, Barcelona; Art Gallery “The Negrito and Negrita”, Tarragona; Museum “Foundation Gregorio Prieto,” Valdepeñas, Ciudad Real. Spain
- “Municipal Hall”, Porqueres, Girona, Spain; “Sala Vinçon”, Barcelona; Art Gallery Safia, Barcelona; Gallery Marcart, Olot, Spain
- Space “Can Trinxeria” Olot; Municipal Hall, Platja d’Aro; Gallery Nina Coch, Molins de Rei, Barcelona; Casino Menestral Figueres, Girona; Gallery Arcadi Calzada Olot; The Forest Mieres, Girona; Art Gallery MM, Olot; Peralada Ateneo Even. Barcelona.
- Other resources and installations (“Factory of the Arts” (Fire, Water, Gold), “Estampa’t” Exhibition of Printmaking, Olot Festival of theater and contemporary art “Panorama, among others)